20 Best Fitness Trackers For Elliptical And Cardio Workouts
Category: Fitness Trackers
If you are an elliptical machine user, it sure would be useful if you could accurately track exercise and workouts, distance, calories burned etc with a reliable fitness tracker. In this article we have compiled a list of the 20 Best Fitness Trackers For Elliptical And Cardio Workouts, calorie burn, speeds, heart rate, and a lot more.
To live your life to its fullest extent, you need to adopt a lifestyle that is filled with the care and concern about your fitness and health. Staying fit doesn’t just help you get into a shape that screams body goals and improves your self-confidence every time you pass by a reflective surface, but it also to keep your mental and physical state at a healthy level, a quality that will make you stronger enough to combat against the ups and downs that one has to face while going through the roller-coaster of life.
You might be self-aware of what exercise suits your hectic schedule the best, but how will you possibly find out if the workout is effective or not, or whether your workout routine is intense enough to meet your fitness goals or not?
Leave all your worries at bay and adopt the wonders of fitness activity trackers into your life.
While the device can only assist you to workout better and the actual progress should come from your part, they still play a great role in keeping your motivation high as your own morale booster, help you set personal goals, monitor your sleep and eating habits, seamlessly integrate the importance of fitness into your daily life and so much more!
To help you gain a better understanding of how to pick your ideal fitness tracker, we present to you a detailed review of some of the most popular fitness activity trackers in the market.
20 Best Fitness Trackers For Elliptical And Cardio Workouts
Equipped with a large display that supports touchscreen and immediate response, Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker comes as a revolutionary upgrade from its predecessor.
This fitness tracker is waterproof, making it ideal for tracking your progress while swimming. Not just swimming, but a handful of other physical activities can be tracked through it: running, yoga, biking, circuit training, to name a few on the list. With a battery life that lasts up to 7 days with access to your everyday apps, Fitbit Charge 3 becomes an option that will come in handy for users of all sorts.
This is certainly one of the best fitness trackers for elliptical or treadmill cardio monitoring which is also capable of auto tracking your sleep as well, helping you set a sleeping schedule that matches your hectic lifestyle and helps you stay rejuvenated for your fitness regime the next day.
Fitbit Charge 3 app becomes your personal dashboard to a fit and healthy lifestyle, frequently reminding you to keep your body moving and guide you through breathing sessions to keep your mind, body and soul at a state of peace.
Due to its all-day tracking, your progress throughout the day will be recorded in the device without you even having to worry about it. Not just fitness related reminders but the Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Graphite/Black, One Size (S and L Bands... also helps you to track your periods and other feminine cycles to make your plans accordingly. With the assistance of personalized workout videos to suit your preferences, you can get into the shape you always dreamed about.
- Helps track calories burnt, resting heart rate with 24/7 heart rate tracking technology.
- Automatic exercise recognition that helps you get accurate statistics about your workout.
- It has over 15 goal-based exercises to make your pick from.
- It is water-resistant up to 50M to allow a worry-free swimming session.
- Sends out regular reminders to keep you moving throughout the day.
- Stay connected with your everyday app and get calls and texts.
- Depending on use and other factors, the tracker can last up to 7 days without charging.
- Connect your Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker, Graphite/Black, One Size (S and L Bands... with your smartphone’s GPS and get a better idea of pace and distance that you covered right on your screen.
As a watch that double up as your second smartphone screen, the Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro Smartwatch is one such fitness tracker that is not only an attractive bargain for the fitness fanatics out there but also caters to those who simply wish to have a fancy band on their wrist to check notifications, sort of like an easy alternative to their smartphone screens.
This fitness activity tracker can store your favorite tracks and keeps your body moving with the beat.
With the capacity to resist water up to 50 metres, you will extract the best of experience for your next swim.
With a built-in GPS system, the Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro Smartwatch Fitness Band (Large), Liquid Black, SM-R365NZKAXAR – US... allows you to analyze every mile you covered, whether you swim, run or walk as your fitness routine. Charge your tracker on a wireless charging dock and go on days without the worry to charge your device regularly.
Powered by the accuracy of Under Armour, you can easily count your miles on the MapMyRun app and track your diet nutrition on MyFitnessPal and reach your body goals accompanied by a healthy lifestyle.
- Water resistant up to 50 metres, making it suitable to be used for swimming or running in the rain.
- Powered by Under Armour to track every aspect of your regime.
- Storage that gives you access to all your favourite tracks.
- Build-in GPS that enables a better tracking system.
- Equipped with a Super AMOLED display.
- Dust resistance for a wholesome exercise.
- Supported by a full notification system that keeps you motivated.
Despite its age, the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband is one such activity tracker that has claimed a name for itself in the fitness world and one of the best fitness trackers for elliptical running or any other form of exercise.
With its ability to recognize your exercise activities, it makes it easier for you to track whichever physical activity suits your preference and records them on your Fitbit app.
Fitbit Charge 2 comes along with a Cardio Fitness Score, a software-hardware feature that uses your resting heart rate with your profile information to assist you with a heart-healthy score that will aid to make your workout session fulfilling and improve your personal fitness standards.
The PurePulse heart rate feature of the tracker helps to keep tabs on your heart rate without the hassle of wearing a chest strap all the time, making your workout extremely comfortable and with complete ease.
The large OLED display of the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black, Large (US Version), 1 Count is what keeps you always connected to the priority of your text messages and calls, and always stay reminded about keeping your body moving.
Features & Benefits:
- Comes with a sleep tracking system and silent alarm to assist your sleeping schedule along with your fitness routine to promote an improved overall condition of your body.
- It is capable of automatically recognize your exercise type.
- All-day activity tracking that allows you to track every move you make throughout the day without even realizing it.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 helps you keep your mind at peace through its breathing exercise sessions.
- The Cardio Fitness Level Score helps you maintain better health of your heart.
- Equipped with 5-day battery life to support all your physical activities.
- PurePulse enables you to track your calorie burn with accuracy.
- Grab a better understanding of your progress with the feature to connect with your smartphone’s GPS and measure every step you cover.
If you are someone aiming to get fit by enhancing your daily physical level within pulse limit and track every aspect of your workout, from your pace, distance and duration, then the Garmin Vívosmart HR Activity Tracker would be an ideal device for you.
Whether you enjoy swimming, biking, sports, hiking or running, the tracker keeps all your needs in check.
So this is not just one of the best fitness trackers for elliptical workout monitoring but all round excellent fitness tracker to invest in.
The wrist sensor on the device not only measures all the basic functions that you expect from a fitness tracker but also tracks your steps, elevation, the intensity of your physical activity, heart rate and elevation, studying every aspect of your workout session to help you achieve all your fitness goals. This gathered information is sent to the Garmin Connect, a comprehensive app that is your personal platform to keep tabs of your fitness routine.
Its Elevate wrist heart rate technology tracks your heart rate accurately all day without having to wear uncomfortable chest straps around your body all the time.
With its integrated barometric altimeter, every second of your extra effort is recorded on the tracker to ensure every move you make counts.
- The equipped Barometric Altimeter helps to measure accurate stairs climbed data and records your every effort.
- Built-in heart rate sensor easily tracks your heart rate without having to wear a chest strap.
- Get smart notifications on the device when your phone receives a call, text or other notification.
- Its vibration alert always reminds you to get up and keep your body moving.
- Control the music you are listening to by easily shifting the volume and track selection.
- The Garmin Connect app stores all your fitness data and helps compare your progress, allowing you to make personal goals for yourself.
- Its sleek band is super comfortable to wear throughout the day.
- Uses real-time GPS to track your distance.
An ideal tracker for people who wish to monitor their daily activity levels but at the same time, keep tabs on their sporting performance while cycling, hiking, running or breaking a sweat at the gym, Garmin Vívasport Fitness/Activity Tracker with GPS and Heart Rate Monitoring comes as a device that is equipped with a built-in GPS.
Its bright full-colour Garmin chromo display comes adds into the unique charm of the wristwatch, a touchscreen that is super responsive and bright enough to see even when you are outdoors. The ANT+ heart rate broadcasting feature helps keep track of your fitness routine.
Its slim design makes it easier to wear even during the most intense sporting activities. Equipped with an all-day tracking system, it measures all your activities all day long.
To track your performance throughout the day, your fitness device requires a battery life that lasts long. To assist you with a better experience, the Garmin vívosport, Fitness/Activity Tracker with GPS and Heart Rate Monitoring, Slate,... comes with a battery life that lasts up to 7 days in smartphone mode and 8 hours in GPS mode.
- The fitness wristband is accompanied by sensors such as Accelerometer, Barometric Altimeter and Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor to track every aspect of your exercise.
- Its in-built GPS system helps to track your distance and pace better.
- A long lasting battery life that lasts up to 7 days in smartphone mode and 8 hours in GPS mode
- The body of the tracker has been made from fiber reinforced polymer, owing to its durability.
- The hypo allergenic strap makes it easier and more comfortable to wear for a longer duration.
- Connects you with the notifications of your smartphone.
By all accounts the Garmin Vivasport is one of the best fitness trackers for elliptical exercise or treadmill workouts.
As a combination of three features rolled up into one device; step counting, smart notifications and wrist based heart rate monitoring, the Polar A360 Fitness Tracker comes as a revolutionary device that is truly one of a kind that had to take a spot on our list of the best fitness trackers for elliptical or any other workout.
What is that you might ask? It is because the tracker can be worn while swimming, being water resistant up to 30 meters, carries a quiet, vibrating alarm and has a display that lets you access through a diverse set of activities with such a single swipe.
Due to all these features equipped into one device, it makes it a tough competitor to all the acclaimed fitness brands available in the market.
The display showcases three options: My Day, Training and My HeartRate. The Training option displays the menu of various activities that you can perform like running, hiking, cycling etc, and tapping on it starts the activity right away.
My Day options deliver to you an overview of all the stats that you achieved on that particular day; from calories burned to distance covered. Last but not least, the My HeartRate option lets you check your heart rate while performing an activity.
The Polar Flow app records all your performance stats showcase your progress report and helps you to set better goals for yourself and achieve them faster.
- Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Wrist Heart Rate Monitor (Black, Large) successfully tracks your sleep quality.
- Has a quiet, vibrating notification to keep your priorities in check and alert you to always stay active.
- If you have been inactive for a while, the tracker will automatically alert you about it as well.
- It tracks your movement through the day with its 24/7 activity tracking system.
- Water resistant up to 30 meters.
- It can measure your heart rate through the wristband without the hassle of wearing a chest strap.
- It has a bright color touch screen that adds charms to its look.
Coming from a well-known brand in the fitness community, Polar A300 Fitness Tracker and Activity Monitor comes as a device that is capable enough to track both your active hours and your inactive time.
The design of the wristband is a bit chunkier than usual and doesn’t come with a GPS system or heart rate monitoring system, but if you are someone looking for a device to track your fitness routine on the basis of the movements you make, helps you stay active for longer and helps you improve the quality of your sleep, all this at a cheaper rate, then this might work for you!
The Polar A300 Fitness Tracker and Activity Monitor with Heart Rate (Pink) can track a diverse set of activities, making it easier for you to pick an activity for the day and track it with ease on one single device. To equip you with an all-day tracking system, the battery life that the tracker displays is quite impressive.
Features & Benefits:
- Inactivity alert with a vibration that helps you keep your body moving.
- The wristband is interchangeable which allows you to change it into any color of your liking.
- Tracks your sleep quality to ensure a better night’s sleep to keep your mind and body rejuvenated for the coming day.
- Helps you stay connected with your smartphone calls, texts and other important notification through its smart vibrating notifications feature.
- The Polar Flow apps help to store your data and help you perform better every time.
- Tracks your steps, calories burned and distance covered.
- The vibrant color scheme gets you in a happy positive mood to perform your fitness routine with full motivation.
Not only does it track your activities but also gives you helpful workout guidance to help you train you at a high-intensity level to fulfill your fitness goals.
The Polar A370 Fitness Tracker tells you how a variety of activities affect your body, which activity to pick for which purpose and so much more, making it your own personal trainer.
It becomes your companion as you strike to be in better shape. With a couple of taps on its responsive screen, you can record a bunch of physical activities, such as running, cycling, strength training, group exercises, walking, etc.
With its all-day tracking system, it counts your steps covered, calories burned, active time, distance traveled, inactive hours and heart rate effectively.
Features & Benefits:
- Comes with an assisted GPS that works effectively when connected to your smartphone.
- Its soft material makes it comfortable to wear overnight, tracking your sleep quality along the way.
- It allows third-party compatibility with whichever service you allow it to connect with.
- The wristband has been made from silicone and has a secure buckle that keeps it intact while exercising.
- It intelligently tracks your heart rate throughout the day, no matter what you are doing.
- It can be used as a heart rate sensor.
- Waterproof and can resist up to 30 meters.
- The straps of the wristband are interchangeable to fit into your mood of the day.
- It tracks your sleep with its Sleep Plus technology to help you get a better insight into your sleep quality and make necessary changes in your lifestyle to alter it into a better state.
With the Garmin vívosmart 3 Fitness/Activity Tracker , Garmin allowed its well-tested original design, one that is simple yet effective to wear around your wrist.
The band is completely waterproof, so you can go for a quick run in the rain, go for a swim or even shower while the device still on your wrist without damaging the tracker’s performance.
Some workout sessions are more vigorous than others, which can cause damage to a fitness tracker as you swing your arms around too much. With the Garmin vívosmart 3, Fitness/Activity Tracker with Smart Notifications and Heart Rate..., you can seamlessly fit into the strap and its silicone casting is tough enough to handle all your workout sessions. Its OLED lets you access your performance data with ease.
The device comes as the perfect combination of a fitness tracker and smartwatch, ideal for fitness freaks to keep their progress in check and for the individuals simply seeking a tracker.
Features & Benefits:
- Equipped with stress monitoring that lets you see periods of elevated stress level and work accordingly to calm your senses.
- Measures VO2 Max, which makes it capable to track all your physical activities and set your personal fitness goals accordingly.
- Comes with a battery life that lasts up to 5 days.
- Tracks your steps, floors climbed, calories burned, sleep pattern, intensity minutes and so much more.
- Connect with your calls, texts and emails simply through your device
It is also has a Spotify app in the watch, giving it a unique advantage over others. So if you looking for best fitness trackers for elliptical or cardio training this has to rank up there.
At 28g, the Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch Large, Black seems very light and flexible on your wrist.
The horizontally shaped screen makes it easier to glide your fingertips over it. Talking about screens, the screen of the Gear Fit2 works extremely smoothly, just like your smartphone.
There are two buttons attached to the watch as well, one for the home option and another for the Menu option, making it much more accessible. You can easily access your 24-hour log, step count, heart rate, caffeine and water intake, exercise stats and floors climbed with this fitness tracker.
Now let’s talk about what this tracker can actually track. Like many other popular ones, this fitness tracker is not only one of the best fitness trackers for elliptical exercises but it can also keep tabs on your activities like running, cycling, walking, hiking, treadmill workout, exercise bike, step machine, rowing machine etc.
If you are someone who enjoys breaking a sweat through cardio, the Samsung Gear Fit2 Smartwatch Large, Black automatically tracks your workout. You can even track workout sessions like pilates, yoga, crunches, squats, star jumps and lunges. What a wholesome tracker!
- The tracker measures your progress with its in-built GPS system.
- Its ability to auto-track your activities allows you to head out for a run or any workout without worrying about putting in the details into your tracker.
- The tracker works fine with both Android and iOS smartphones.
- As the tracker supports the Spotify app, you can jam to your favorite tracks as you lose some extra weight.
- The tracker has a curved full-color super AMOLED screen for you to access your stats easily.
- It is water resistant which allows you to exercise even in the rain or when you are sweating a lot without damaging the device.
- The S Health app gives you the motivation you need to achieve your personal fitness goals.
While you might easily mix up one fitness tracker with another, the battery life of the Garmin Vívofit 2 Activity Tracker itself, sets it apart from the rest.
It runs on two CR1632 coin cell batteries which are claimed to provide you with a battery life that lasts up to one year!
If you have been inactive for too long the tracker sends you audibles inactivity alerts to keep your body on the move.
With the 1 x 0.39 inch display, you can easily access your steps taken, steps that are left to be taken to hit your daily goal, distance covered so far and calories burned throughout these workouts.
As for the look of the device, it is small and convenient. It features an always-on LCD screen and rectangular sensor.
Apart from tracking your fitness regime, the Garmin vívofit 2 Activity Tracker, White also helps you track your sleep. The sleep mode is turned on automatically so you don’t have to worry about falling asleep without putting in the commands for it.
The device tracks the quality of your sleep, how much you moved in your sleep, etc, in order to aware you about your sleeping patterns and fix them accordingly.
- The battery life that the device offers is claimed to be over one year. The battery works for over a year without having to change them over and over again.
- Its auto-sync feature helps you to sync your device with your fitness app through your smartphone to go through your goals and progress.
- The fitness tracker comes with a perpetually-on LCD display and a backlight to access your stats whether you’re in the darkest hours or in the scorching Sun.
- Its activity timer records your activities without a heart rate monitor.
- To keep you always on the move, the device features an audible inactivity alert.
From the calories burned, distance covered to measuring your heart rate and sleeping pattern, there are a variety of features that one seek from a wearable fitness tracker device and with the Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, you get all those features under one strap!
Designed with a built-in GPS, the watch allows you to track your pace, distance covered and stairs climbed easily. While its design might seem a little bulkier and outdated from the fitness devices available in the market, the built-in GPS feature gives it bonus points. Surge can last up to 7 days with one charge and if you are using the GPS alongside, the device will go without running out of battery for approximately 10 hours.
The Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch, Black, Small (US Version) comes with the Multi-Sport feature, which means you run tracks, ride your bicycle, carry out an intense session on the treadmill or engage in any of your favorite workout types and sports and the device will automatically record them for you with the SmartTrack technology.
Wearing a heart rate monitoring chest strap can be troublesome and hinder the flow of your workout regime due to the discomfort it tags along with itself. With Surge’s PurePulse technology, your heart rate is tracked continuously and automatically at all times with its wrist-based heart rate monitoring feature and simplified heart rate zones.
While your active hours play a great role in your level of fitness and good health, a well functioning body also seeks sufficient hours of good night’s sleep. Fitbit Surge Fitness Super Watch monitors your sleep automatically and wakes you up with a silent, pleasant alarm on time.
The Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch also caters its users with the option to go through their texts, calls and important notifications so that you are in touch with your life and other priorities as you exercise. You can even control the song tracks from your mobile playlist on the device. The wearable device is capable of syncing itself wirelessly to computers and smartphones easily so that you can keep tabs on your workout summaries, progress report, analyse your performance, monitor your nutrition and a lot more!
- Surge continuously and automatically monitors your heart rate with its PurePulse technology through wrist-based heart monitor and heart zones, without the need of wearing a chest strap.
- Its in-built GPS tracking system helps the user track their pace, distance covered, elevation climbed and review their exercise route.
- With its SmartTrack and Multi-Sport feature, the device automatically recognizes the mode of exercise and record them accordingly.
- The battery life of the wearable fitness tracker is claimed to last for 7 days with one session of charging and 10 hours when GPS is being used.
- Its Auto Sleep feature automatically monitors your sleep and sends a silent alarm to wake you up on time.
- Surge syncs automatically and wirelessly with your smartphones, tablets and computers using its Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- The device showcases the user with their workout track and workout summaries.
The Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker comes with the ability to track things like floors climbed, calories burned, duration and quality of your sleep, your heart rate during the course of the day and so much more.
This device can track just about any of your workout sessions and more with ease and had to be included on our list of the best fitness trackers for elliptical and cardio workouts.
With its PurePulse technology, the device is able to measure your heart rate with utmost accuracy. It also features Guided Breathing Sessions that aims to relax your body and mind.
The Fitbit Charge 3 SE Fitness Activity Tracker, Lavender Woven, One Size (S and L Bands... gives out a detailed analysis and measurement of your activities and sleeping pattern through its app. This helps you to track your progress better, make personalized goals for yourself and achieve them quickly and alongside, improve the quality of your sleep.
Fitbit Charge 3 gives out notifications from your paired smartphone so that you stay connected to your world all the time.
Made from aerospace-grade aluminum material, the device is very lightweight and durable to maintain. The band of the tracker features a diamond-textured rubberized material which can be easy on your wrist while you are running or engaging in any other physical activity.
Features & Benefits:
- Its PurePulse and Guided Breathing Sessions helps you stay calm, relaxed and track your heart rate throughout the day.
- The Fitbit app features multiple options like ‘Challenge’ and personalized training to help you stay motivated.
- You can receive app notifications, text and call alerts right on your Fitbit.
- The battery life claims to last up to 7 days depending on your activity.
- The device is water resistant up to a depth of 50 meters.
- If you have been immobile for too long, the device alerts you about it and encourages you to keep your body moving.
- The device connects with your mobile’s GPS system to give you real-time pace and distance of your workout.
Are you someone who really wants to workout but can’t find the inspiration to do it yourself? If so then, Polar Loop Activity Tracker might be just for you.
It is a wristband pedometer that tracks more than just your steps taken. You can even connect it with Polar heart rate monitor with the help of Bluetooth and keep tabs on your heart rate as you exercise for a better progress report and make it easier to set your personal fitness goals.
The Polar Loop Activity Tracker helps you by assisting you to be more physically active and minimize your immobile duration in a day. It even tracks the quality of your sleep. It suggests ways to achieve your goals faster through a combination of low-intensity, moderate-intensity and high-intensity activities. You can pick the options as per your mood and preferences.
The display of the wristband showcases your activities level; ‘Up’ for low-intensity activity, ‘Walk’ for a moderate level of intensity tasks and ‘Jog’ for a high level of intensity activities.
The wristband is capable of tracking your sitting time with inactivity alerts to keep you on the move always. It also counts your steps throughout the day, no matter what you are doing, your steps will be accurately counted on the system.
Features & Benefits:
- Its custom made bracelet is water resistant that allows you to go for a swim without the worry of damaging your tracker.
- The battery life of the device is claimed to be 5 days with continuous use.
- Its 85 LED display showcases the quality of your workout in terms of low, moderate and high-intensity levels.
- It displays your daily activities, steps counted, calories burned, time or the day and activity feedback on the screen as well.
- The device can automatically synced to the Polar Flow app via Bluetooth for a detailed stats of your progress.
Fitbit is one of the front-runners in the wearable fitness devices world and with Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband they aim to provide you with every possible major fitness stat.
Although the device is not waterproof, it is still water resistant and lets you use it during a sweaty workout session or while on a run outdoors in the rain. The flexible elastomer band of the device feels light and comfortable on your wrist and doesn’t distract you during your exercise.
Using its MEMS 3-axis accelerometer, the fitness tracker successfully tracks your steps, distance covered, calories burned, inactive hours, active hours, sleep duration and quality of your slumber.
You can even add the floors you have climbed through the day into your fitness regime by measuring it through the altimeter features of the device.
The PurePulse and Guided Breathing Sessions help you relax your senses and carry out your day with a reduced stress level.
Features & Benefits:
- Its OLED display allows you to see calls, texts and calendar notifications.
- It automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep and wakes you up with a vibrating alarm to ensure a proper good night’s sleep.
- It is capable of tracking steps taken, distance covered, calories burned, floors climbed, and duration your active period.
- You can track your pace and distance in real time with the connected GPS feature.
- The simplified heart rate zones help you maximize the benefits of exercises like cardio, peak and fat burn.
- The Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Blue, Small (US Version) works for every second of the day and keeps tabs on your movements.
If you wish to acquire a simple fitness tracker that tracks your activities and heart rate without putting much weight on your wallet, the Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker is a great option for you.
Owing to its compact design, the device is very lightweight and doesn’t feel too bulky on your wrist, a feature that keeps you comfortable throughout the session. Its OLED touchscreen allows you to tap and swipe through the exercise modes and metrics and check your battery and other information. The display is smaller than most smartwatches which might make it a little tough to view the display properly.
The Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate and Fitness Tracker, One Size (S and L Bands Included), 1... will encourage you to keep your feet moving if you have been immobile for too long. The buzz for this alert is gentle that it doesn’t bother you but still manages to alert you about your inactivity.
Furthermore, it comes with a guided breathing session feature to calm your senses and keep you relaxed throughout the workout. The tracker is capable of tracking the time you go to bed and wake up.
The battery life of the tracker is pretty impressive since its display doesn’t take up much energy. It can run an average of 5 days without the need for charging.
If you wish to get a fitness tracker that simply keeps tabs on your major fitness stats at a reasonable price, Fitbit Inspire will help you stay motivated with all those features.
Features & Benefits:
- The device automatically records your workout activities like walking, swimming and cycling with its SmartTrack technology.
- The user enjoys a battery life that lasts up to an average of 5 days.
- It tracks your activities and movements throughout the day to get a better analysis of the calories burned and the distance covered.
- The fitness tracker successfully uses 24/7 heart rate feature to measure the calories burned, heart rate zones and resting heart rate with more accuracy.
- The device automatically tracks your sleeping time, when you go to bed and when you wake up.
The Garmin Vívoactive comes as a great option if you are looking for the best fitness trackers for elliptical or any other exercise.
It features an in-built GPS system at such a reasonable price. It supports ANT+ sensors and you can make use of the heart rate monitor chest straps to make it function even better.
The design of the device is square and flat. It might not be the prettiest device in the market but it surely spreads its charms by working effectively at a considerably low price. It is much smaller and slimmer than most smartwatches, making it quite easy to wear on your wrist during an exercise.
Garmin claims that the battery life of the Garmin vívoactive Black can last for up to three weeks if you are only using the basic features. If you use the GPS, the battery life would last up to 10 hours, which is pretty impressive.
In the menu section, you will find activity types that you can perform with this device including: running, biking, swimming, golfing and walking. While you are working out, the device displays a summary of your performance, showcasing the timer, speed, and distance covered.
Features & Benefits:
- It has an in-built GPS system to track your running, swimming, walking, biking and golfing session with the utmost accuracy.
- It pairs with your smartphone and connects you with important notifications from your phone so that you don’t miss out on any important calls, texts, emails or notifications.
- Its display is ultra thin with a color touchscreen to give you better access to your performance report.
- The device can last up to 3 weeks without changing and 10 hours if you are using GPS.
- You can customize your watch with face designs, widgets and apps from the Connect IQ store.
The Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Wrist Heart Rate Monitor comes with a color TFT LCD display that works great in a variety of lighting, whether you are in a dark room or under the bright sun.
By a swipe, you can access your daily progress, heart rate and begin a new training session like running, cycling, walking, weight training, group activities, swimming and so much more. With a shake of the wrist, the display will show you the time, date and the remaining battery.
The sensors in the device help it in tracking your blood flow, and from that, measure your pulse rate accurately to help you achieve your fitness goals faster.
The design and size of the device makes it extremely comfortable to wear in comparison to most wearable fitness tracking devices. This feature comes in handy as nobody wants a bulky and uncomfortable strap on their wrist while they exercise.
So if you find yourself looking for a fitness tracker that keeps your spirits high and keeps you motivated to work out by showcasing how many calories your burned and giving you the basic heart rate-based features, the Polar A360 Fitness Tracker with Wrist Heart Rate Monitor (Black, Small) might be the one for you!
Features & Benefits:
- One of the biggest attractions is that the device is equipped with a wrist heart rate monitor that accurately measures your heart rate with personalized training guidance.
- You can keep tabs on the calories you burned by the calories counter capabilities of the device.
- The device is capable of tracking your workouts, steps taken, calories burned, distance covered, sleep quality and active period.
- Its bright and vibrant touchscreen display showcases all your performance stats.
- The vibrating smart notifications and inactivity alert helps you stay motivated and keep your body physically active all the time.
- It tracks the quality of your sleep.
- Using the Polar Flow app, you can easily access your progress and get guidance to meet your fitness goals.
The is a moderately priced and highly functional fitness tracker to keep in mind.
It comes with a bunch of training modes, great battery life, and a really sleek look.
The features 14 different training modes which you can use to get in shape quickly. It’s a very versatile type of fitness tracker. This fitness tracker can display and keep track of how long you are active for per day, steps taken, heart rate, distance covered, calories burned, and more.
It comes with its own fitness app for tracking, but be aware that you do need a new operating system, but it is compatible with both iOS and Android. It connects to your device using a pretty solid Bluetooth connection.
The Lintelek Fitness Tracker has a 7-day battery life when it is in full use, and can last for up to 15 days on standby mode. To charge it, simply use the included cable and plug it into your computer or USB phone charger. The bright HD color screen is a nice addition too.
- Tough and rugged
- Looks nice
- Great battery life
- Requires a new operating system on your phone
- The app itself is not great
This is a slightly more affordable fitness tracker, one that also gets the job done without issue. This one actually doubles as a sleep tracker, which is a really cool addition, in our opinion.
Apirka Fitness Tracker Review
The Apirka Fitness Tracker is a great fitness and activity tracker in the sense that it supports multiple different sports including running, walking, cycling, and hiking. To make sure it stays in one piece, it is made out of very rugged materials and has a great waterproof rating as well.
What is also nice here is that the Apirka Fitness Tracker has a very accurate heart rate monitor, plus it displays steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and more.
Of course, as we mentioned above, this fitness tracker can also accurately analyze your sleep, so you can keep track of your sleep patterns, and therefore improve your sleep. It has a really nice HD display, but keep in mind that the battery life is less than impressive. It does have a smartphone app, but it could use some improvements as well.
- Accurate heart rate monitor
- Performs sleep analysis
- Very durable
- Decent display
- Less-than-impressive battery life
- The app could use improvement
One thing that is quite neat about the YAMAY Fitness Tracker is that you can check phone calls, texts, and social media updates on it, or at least you can be notified of them with this item. Yes, its main function is to track distance traveled, steps taken, calories burned, heart rate, and more, but it can also do other things, such as text notifications.
Even better is that the YAMAY Fitness Tracker also doubles as a sleep monitor so you can keep track of sleep quality whenever needed.
It comes with a highly functional fitness and sleep tracker app, so you can record accurate data and go back to it whenever you need.
It also features a clock, calendar, and an alarm mode too. It has a color screen, 14 sports modes, and alright battery life.
- Good battery life
- Tracks sleep and fitness
- Allows for text notifications
- Looks nice
- Not the most durable
The Wesoo Fitness Tracker is very small and lightweight, so you don’t feel like you are wearing a brick. It is made out of pretty high-quality materials, and it has a great waterproof rating that can handle up to 1 meter of water.
The wesoo Fitness Tracker, Fitness Watch Include Replacement Band, Activity Tracker Smart Band... does track everything including heart rate, steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and other such fitness vectors.
Along with that, it can also track your sleep so you can monitor your sleep quality. The Wesoo Fitness Tracker also has a calendar, clock, and alarm which can come in quite handy.
The HD color display helps make things easier to read, and you can connect to the sleep and fitness tracker app via Bluetooth, although the app itself is not the best around. On a side note, the battery life on the Wesoo Fitness Tracker could be a bit better too.
- Very good looking
- Tracks sleep and time
- Works as a clock and calendar
- Battery life is not great
- The app is not too good
It is a normal human tendency; the more options you have available in front of you, the more confusing it becomes to pick the right options to suit your preferences. While there is an abundance of fitness tracking devices in the market, even at a price range that is too good to be true, it is more than what meets the eye.
While purchasing best fitness trackers for elliptical & treadmill exercise monitoring, make sure you don’t judge it merely on its appearance and have your ‘must-have features’ list ready to ensure that the money spent is worth it and provides you with assistance that will help you gain a body that makes everyone go, ‘that’s definitely body goals!’
You may also be interested in the following posts and articles:
Best Fitness Trackers For Elliptical And Cardio Workouts
Last update on 2021-01-15 :
Disclosure: Healthfitnessgurus participates in the Amazon Affiliate program and may earn advertising fees from displayed product links.
Last update on 2021-01-15 : Disclosure: Healthfitnessgurus participates in the Amazon Affiliate program and may earn advertising fees from displayed product links.