Best Apple Airpods For Running & Exercise: Buying Guide
Category: Workout Headphones
If you are looking a jogger looking for the best running headphones or just best workout headphones, this easy buying review and comparison guide provides a break down of each of the best Apple airpods for running and exercise work outs
When Apple first came out with the iPhone their white headphones were everywhere, people knew you had an iPhone simply because of the headphones. And now the
While the headphones aren’t much compared to what we have now, at the time they were amazing. Apple then came out with the best Airpods, wireless headphones with that same white color and unique design.
Now the Apple headphones come in a variety of designs and we are going to take a look at the best Apple airpods for running so that you can discover which option is right for you.
What type of headphones or earbuds are you looking for? Let’s help you quickly find the cheapest and best workout headphones by type or features:
|Find Your Workout Headphones By Features:|
|› Best Over-Ear Headphones||› Best On-Ear Headphones|
|› Best Earbuds||› Best In-Ear Headphones|
|› Best Wireless Headphones||› Best Foldable Headphones|
|› Best Lightweight Headphones||› Best Noise-Isolating Headphones|
|› Best Noise-Canceling Headphones||› Best Water-Resistant Headphones|
Best Apple Airpods For Running & Exercise Reviews
The Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Latest Model) is often considered to be the regular airpods, the latest model is the traditional Airpod design in a white case that features a magnetic closure lid.
As soon as you pull the airpods out they are on and connecting to your device, with the power of an H1 headphone chip by Apple, they connect faster than they ever have before.
By themselves, the Airpods last for five hours so you can listen on the go.
- When in the charging case the Airpods charge themselves so that you are always fresh when you are ready to go.
- Combined with the charging case, you will have over 24 hours of play time before you will have to plug your case in again.
- The Apple AirPods with Charging Case utilize the Apple Lightning Bolt cable to charge.
- A light inside the lid will let you know whether or not the Airpods are fully charged or need more charge.
- You can also see the charge level from your phone when they are connected.
One of the the things about the standard Airpods is that they are a universal fit. That means that one size fits all.
However, a number of creative third-parties have come up with unique add-ons to help them fit your ears.
Without the add-ons though, the majority of people find that the best Airpods fit them perfectly.
People love Airpods because they are easy to set up and connect quickly when needed.
They also feature tap based controls so you can take control of your music or videos.
Apple recently introduced the Apple AirPods Pro, the top tier earphones in their Airpods lineup.
Do they deliver more than the standard Airpods? Yes.
First of all, you will notice that they don’t look like the standard airpods beyond the sleek white design with the elongated arm.
You will find that they have a more traditional in ear piece that helps to hold them in place and to cut out outside sound.
- The Airpods Pro are noise cancelling – a feature that many people have been waiting for that allows you to run, exercise and workout with minimal distraction.
- To help keep you safe, the Airpods Pro feature a transparency mode which allows you to hear what is going on around you through the headphones while still listening to your music.
- To combat complaints about Airpods not fitting for everyone, the Apple AirPods Pro come with a number of ear nibs that can be picked based on the size of your ear to help them stay in.
- For higher quality sound and a better body design you sacrifice a half hour of listening time without the case but with the case you get the same over 24 hours of play.
- In addition to that, the Airpods Pro can charge wirelessly, allowing you to just set it down on the charger to gather juice.
A top-tier earphone has long been needed in the Airpod lineup and now we have a new competitor for the best Apple airpods for running and exercise work outs to help you get the most out of your sound.
For those that like the comfort of the traditional Apple Airpods but want the wireless charging capability you have an option.
The Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) offers you the classic Airpod design with the convenience of being able to set your case down on the charger and go.
- With a single charge of the headphones you will get five hours of listening time, with the wireless charging case you expand your listening time to over a day of listening.
- These Apple Airpods have rich sound quality with some of the best sound drivers that Apple has put in headphones to date.
- Part of that amazing sound quality is delivered with the Apple H1 sound chip, which enables high speed wireless communication between the phone and Airpods. You put them in and you will be ready to rock.
- Alternatively, you can wear only one Airpod and be able to listen to the world around you or be on a phone call while you walk safely.
- If you want to know the charge status of your headphones you simply have to look on the front of the case where an LED light will let you know if they are charged, medium, or low.
- The charge level of your Airpods is also available from your phone when they are connected.
People choose the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case because they feature that classic Apple design and the flexibility of wireless charging.
They also tend to like the lower price tag than the Apple AirPods Pro but want the wireless charging at the same time.
- With the wireless charging case you can just throw it down on the charger and let the charger work for you.
- It is perfect for a person who is on the go but already owns Airpods.
- One of the great things about the Wireless Charging Case from Apple is that it will fit all models of traditional Airpods from the first generation on up.
For when you don’t have a Qi Wireless Charging Pad present you can charge the Apple Wireless Charging Case with a Lightning Cable.
This allows for you to have maximum flexibility with your new case. All models will just slide in and charge as if they were in their original case.
You can continue to use your old charging case too as an extra battery for your headphones in case you go traveling or there is a power outage.
Having a backup is always a good idea and it can give you a peace of mind. Both this case and the wired case hold over 24 hours of battery time for your Airpods.
The Apple Wireless Charging Case for AirPods is also a great option for when your original case has broken or been lost.
You can switch over to the new case and it will be like new. It is far cheaper to buy a new case then a complete new set of Airpods.
As you can see, when it comes to the best Apple airpods for running, there are a variety of different options for you at your finger tips at different price points depending on your budget.
No longer are they a one classic design. You can get the classic Airpods with a wired charging case or with a wireless charging case. Then you also have the option of the Apple Airpods Pro, a completely new design that brings top-tier headphone features to the Airpod lineup.
Which option is right for you will depend on your specific needs and desires. No matter what, the Apple Airpods latest models are the best headphones you can buy for running or exercise.
|Shop Fitness Wearables & Accessories:|
|› Fitbit Store||› Garmin Fitness Store|
|› Apple Fitness Store||› Shop NIKE Store|
|› Best Athletic Sneakers||› Best Women’s Sports Watches|
|› Best Men’s Athletic Watches||› Shop SUUNTO Fitness Tech|
|› › Best Running Watches||› Shop Beats By Dre Headphones|
|› Best Running Waist Packs||› Women’s Running Shoes|
Also Recommended For You:
Best Apple Airpods For Running & Exercise
Interested in more options in this category? Check out our extended product listing below:
Last update on 2021-09-27 : Disclosure: We may earn a small fee on qualified purchases made through links on this blog