20 Best Headphones For Working Out & Exercise: Buyer’s Guide
Category: Workout Headphones
Are you looking for the one of the best headphones for working out at the gym, jogging or sports headphones in general? You have come to the right place with the most comprehensive list you will find anywhere.
The importance of a healthy lifestyle cannot be stressed enough. Whether you like to head out to the gym to break a sweat or find peace in working out outdoors in the warmth of nature, getting your body moving is what matters the most. As essential as it is to exercise, we often end up lazing on our couch due to the lack of inspiration to exercise. This is where this list of the best headphones for working out come to the rescue.
While you might dread the thought of exercising, music, on the other hand, has the opposite effect – it just gets you going, both mentally and physically. So, if you establish your fitness routine with the presence of a playlist of your choice, then working out no longer remains just a chore to be completed, but becomes so much more enjoyable.
So, to always keep you motivated to stay active, we have prepared a list of some of the best headphones for working out on the market right now. Go ahead, pick the one that catches your eye, hit the play button and get the groovy beat to move your body as well.
What type of headphones or earbuds are you looking for? Let’s help you quickly find the cheapest and best workout headphones by type or features:
|Find Your Workout Headphones By Features:|
|› Best Over-Ear Headphones||› Best On-Ear Headphones|
|› Best Earbuds||› Best In-Ear Headphones|
|› Best Wireless Headphones||› Best Foldable Headphones|
|› Best Lightweight Headphones||› Best Noise-Isolating Headphones|
|› Best Noise-Canceling Headphones||› Best Water-Resistant Headphones|
20 Best Headphones For Working Out & Exercise
Having a personal trainer to keep your fitness regime on track is sometimes not affordable. So, how about a pair of headphones that can be almost as good as a real-life trainer? Welcome, LifeBEAM Vi Sense Wireless Headphones with on-Demand AI Personal Trainer, that are equipped with an AI trainer that keeps you motivated .
The U-shaped neck piece is comfortable and easy to grasp even when you feel sweaty after a heavy workout. They weigh a meager 1.1 pounds which won’t distract you while you exercise.
Despite its small structure, the Vi is equipped with a diverse set of sensors. It consists of a six-axis accelerometer, a gyroscope, a heart rate sensor and a barometer. Since the sensors are cloud-based, you will need your phone with you while you go for a run.
Miles away from the usual mechanical monotonous voice, the voice technology in LifeBEAM Vi Sense Wireless Headphones with on-Demand AI... is more natural. It advises you about how you can improve your performance, congratulates you when you complete a milestone and keeps you motivated throughout. The feedback of the AI might seem limited at one point, but it has the prospect of further updates making it a great runner for being the best headphones for working out.
- Real-time audio feedback that you keep you motivated and help you achieve your workout milestones.
- Its 1.1 pounds weight is easy on the ears and keeps you comfortable throughout the workout.
- Its aerospace grade features consists of biosensors that helps detect your heart rate, motion, proximity, elevation, touch.
- Its all-day battery is water and sweat resistant so even the most intense workout won’t damage the headphones.
- Its adaptable features help you adjust the trainer as your very own personal trainer to render constant optimization of your workout session.
- Vi senses your ideal workout type and coaches you in real time based on biometric sensors to enhance your performance.
Exercising is a tough task in itself and having to hold your phone or music player while your body is moving just makes the task ten times more difficult and non-enjoyable. Music is supposed to keep your body moving to the beat and not create a hassle during your workout routine.
Fortunately, wireless ear buds like AMORNO True Bluetooth Headphones are here to make your workout sessions more comfortable.
The Wireless Earbuds, AMORNO True Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear... come with a portable 500 mAh charging case which ensures that your favorite beats accompany throughout the workout session as its recharge capacity can go up to 3 times with 1.5 hours playback with one single charge. The same case can be used to store your earbuds safely, so that’s two advantages packed into one case.
It has 3 sizes of ear caps allowing you to pick the one that fits your ears the best. Hence, these earbuds are neither too tight that they don’t fit in properly nor too loose that they keep falling off as your body moves.
You don’t have to worry about owning a specific device to go with these earbuds as they come with wide compatibility features that lets you connect them with any Bluetooth enabled device. Their wide compatibility is what makes them one of the best headphones for working out on a variety of users’ lists.
The AMORNO True Bluetooth Headphones adopt CVC 6.0 noise cancellation technology which reduces the ambient noise and render you a balanced bass 3D audio. This allows you to focus on your workout, with your all-time favorite beats blasting in your ears, without getting disturbed by all the unnecessary background noises.
- The earbuds are equipped with mini and portable 500 mAh battery charging case to render up to 4 times charge.
- The earbuds have two modes; single mode where you choose the right one or the left earpiece and each Bluetooth headset can be connected with two Bluetooth devices.
- Another mode is the twin mode where you can enjoy 3D audio by using 2 cordless earbuds simultaneously.
- The earpieces are compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, giving it a wide compatibility feature.
- Made with aero-metal, the earpieces are adaptable up to 3 different sizes of ear tips; small, medium and large, to fit most ears with its unique design.
- The earplugs have a comfortable silicon design to fit snugly in your ears without any causing any discomfort during intense movements.
Wireless earbuds usually come in two forms; one with round buds that slightly stick out of your ears and the other one with stems that extends down from your ear. Plantronics decided to add a unique twist to their Plantronics BackBeat FIT 3100 True Wireless Earbuds that come with two cordless earbuds that hook around the ears, giving you maximum safety; a feature that makes these earbuds a worthy competitor in the race for the best wireless headphones.
The unique, soft-shell charging case equipped with the earpieces has a dual purpose. Not only do they serve as the charging case for the pieces but also acts as a storage unit when the earbuds are not in use, keeping them safe.
The Plantronics 211855-99 BackBeat Fit 3100 True Wireless... tips sit just outside the ear canal letting the external sounds reach your ears, but it is a quality that many athletes might not find so tough to ignore. This quality of the tip resting inside the ear canal helps the buds not seal your ears completely, giving you more comfort as each bud loops around your ear.
Though many might see the entry of ambience noise into the ear as a negative aspect, it can come in as a major advantage for a cyclist or a runner who would want to watch out for other vehicles that might be on the road.
The Backbeat smartphone app allows you to customize the functionality of the taps on each earbud, giving you better hands free access to your music choices and other controls.
The headset offers 5 hours of battery life, and the case carries another set of 10 hours of recharge, giving you up to two weeks of battery life.
- The safety feature of the earpieces helps you stay aware of the ambient noises and your environment even when you listen to your favorite track.
- The earbuds come with a soft, secure-fit and flexible ear loop design that sits comfortably on your ear and doesn’t cause any pain even if you listen to music for multiple hours.
- The earpieces are both sweatproof and waterproof allowing you to stay in the company of your favorite songs even when exercising in the rain or sweating heavily after an intense workout session.
- The BackBeat app helps you stay connected, gives you more freedom to pick your preferred language and voice, etc.
Easy access, vibrant colors to lift up your spirits and decent audio quality are what makes up for the best headphones for working out, and the Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones is surely in line for that title.
The earpieces have a P2i Nano-coating that makes it more durable and water and sweat resistant so that you can listen to your favorite tracks under any weather condition, even if you sweat heavily.
BackBeat FIT gives its users easy access. You can answer calls, skip or switch songs and turn up the volume of your favorite beat with a single touch. Not just the pieces but the free app that accompanies it allows you to customize your settings as per your preference, manage your language alerts and control the paired devices with a single tap. How easy is that!
While exercising, nobody admires a set of headphones that get discharged every now and then. To tackle that issue, Plantronics offers the user with up to 8 hours of battery life with one recharge.
The Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Bluetooth Headphones -... have been designed as behind-the-ear headphones with a soft flexible neckband, which renders ultimate comfort and stability as your body is constantly moving while you exercise.
- The P2i nano-coating makes the earpieces durable and water and sweat resistant.
- Its powerful speakers and custom codec render high quality audio that gets your heart pumping with its bass.
- The Plantronics BackBeat app helps to gain full control of the features.
- Its Quick Charge Technology helps to increase battery life. A quick 15 minutes of charging can last up to an hour of listening time and has the capacity to power a week of workouts with up to eight hours of listening time.
- The on-the-ear design gives it easy access and helps you take calls with just one touch.
Just as the name suggests, JBL Reflect Mini 2.0, in-Ear Wireless Sport Headphone have been designed with the purpose of reflecting light to help you see better even if you decide to workout during the dark hours, enhancing your workout experience. A thin strip runs down the audio cable and reflects the light you require.
To give you complete control, there is an inline remote control and mic located along the left earpiece’s cable. This gives you access to control the tracks, manage calls and track navigation. As for the volume, you would have to adjust that with your mobile phone.
Talking about the sound quality, even at the highest level of volume, the bass stays well defined and does not distort, giving you a powerful low-frequency response.
With these earphones, you can enjoy up to 8 hours of playtime time through premium 5.8mm drivers. The design of these earphones make it extremely light and doesn’t fall off your ears mid-exercise, making it one of the best headphones for working out for your athletic spirit.
The JBL Reflect Mini 2.0 - In-Ear Wireless Sport Headphone with... offer you a rugged design that helps it stay sweatproof so that you can carry out an intense workout with your favorite tracks playing in your ear.
- Its in-the-ear structure gives your proper comfort and ease while exercising.
- The sweat proof feature has been achieved through its rugged surface so that you can carry out any activity you like and sweat as much as you want without harming the earphones.
- You can easily clean the earphones after use.
- The earphones come with a battery life of 8 hours of playback time.
- The built-in microphone allows you to receive calls mid-exercise without having to miss out on your music.
- The reflective cord design helps to maintain visibility even in the darkest hours.
Looking for a pair of earbuds with 24 hours of battery life, giving you an undisturbed workout session? Then True Wireless Earbuds, Funcl AI Bluetooth 5.0 TWS Headphones has got you covered! The earpieces give your 6 hours of playback time on just one single charge and 3 extra charges from the charging case.
To make your experience better, the earpieces have been equipped with crystal clear treble and booming bass to make the workout session way more enjoyable. The ambient noise might annoy many, so to tackle that possibility, the Funcl wireless headphones block out 90% of the background noise, giving you an undisturbed exercise routine.
The size of the earbuds matters a lot. If they don’t fit properly, they might fall off during movement or you would find it hard to put them on if they are too small. But with Funcl AI (Black), you get 3 sizes of ear tips, designed to fit your ears comfortably.
It carries a single ear mode as well so that you gain the flexibility you wish for. If you want to listen to music but be aware of your surroundings at the same time, you can switch on to single ear mode and ensure your safety. If you are looking for the best headphones for working out this has to be on your list!
- The earbuds use Bluetooth 5.0 to ensure lag-free connections and a greater range that goes without any interruption.
- The earbuds have been made from soft silicone to fit into your ears well and give you ultimate comfort.
- Its CVC 8.0 noise cancellation blocks out the ambient noises by up to 90%, giving you an undisturbed experience.
- The deep bass quality renders 3D stereo sound to ensure crystal clear audio.
- The earpieces are powered by a Qualcomm Smart Chip to ensure better quality.
If you seek an active lifestyle accompanied with the power of your favorite music, then this might be the best headphones for working out that suits you.
The Aftershokz Bluez 2 Open Ear Wireless Stereo Headphones carry a minimalistic half halo design with two arms that curve over the top of the ear. The exteriors of the arms are equipped with a small silver button; play/pause button on the right side and a button to manage phone calls from the left side. The left side also has a small microphone so that you can easily receive the calls on priority.
The structure of the headphones makes it easy to wear and maintain comfort, though it might vary from user to user.
The Aftershokz Bluez 2 Open Ear Wireless Stereo Headphones,... gives you an accurate and clear sound quality, mainly focused on the midrange of the track. While not the best headphones to solely listen to music on, it is great for listening to music during a good workout session.
- The earphones have Bluetooth connection that can go up to a range of 33-feet, one feature that truly makes it one of the best headphones for working out.
- Its bone conduction technology uses vibrations to send sound waves directly to the cochlea.
- Its dual microphones render clear communication even if the surrounding is too noisy or if you are carrying out heavy movements.
- The OpenFit feature of the headphones ensures that you are aware of your ambient sound and create a comfortable experience.
- The PremiumPitch suspension transducers ensure that you receive the finest bone conduction sound to motivate your body to move faster.
Big fan of the hip hop beats while you break a sweat? Then Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones is here to offer mondo bass, becoming a great competitor for including on our list of the best headphones for working out.
The unmatchable horizontal strip design and wrap-around hooks of the earphones carry the signature look of the brand. The pronounced buttons make it easy to shuffle the volume, make calls and skip tracks with a few taps.
The Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip,... comes with a three-button microphone control attached to the rubber strip. Another excellent feature that welcomes you with these earphones is its 12-hour battery life. Along with that, the cases carry two charges of over 24 hours in total.
The earphones carry a heavy booming bass that is perfect for when you are working out, keeping your legs moving along with the beat.
- The earphones carry smart connectivity technology via class 1 Bluetooth to ensure you get complete workout freedom.
- Its Fast Fuel gives you the feature to get 1 hour of playback battery life with just 5 minutes or re-charge.
- The earphones are sweatproof and waterproof so you can carry out an intense workout and the earpieces will be able to handle it all.
- The secure fit ear hooks give the earphones good stability, comfort and fit.
Standing as a hands free, wireless headphones that give you a distraction-free and comfortable exercise experience, the Sony WF-SP700N/W True Wireless Splash-Proof Noise-Cancelling... establishes itself as one of the best headphones for working out.
The noise cancellation reduces the ambient noises and helps you stay focused on the beat, motivating you to move your body faster and achieve your fitness milestones.
You can enjoy up to 9 hours of playback with these headphones, with 3 hours of battery life and up to 6 hours of additional playback with the rechargeable case. This case also makes carrying the headphones around easier and safer.
Even while exercising, it is important to stay aware of your surroundings. With its smart Ambient Sound Mode, you get the freedom to blend your music with the sound of your surroundings. It even has a Voice mode that lets you hear the instructions from a personal trainer as you exercise to make the best of the workout.
The Sony Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Headphones have a powerful extra bass sound quality that gets your adrenaline pumping and motivates you to work harder, enhancing low frequencies for bigger beats.
Let no priority calls go unattended as the headphones allow you to take and make phone calls. You can even connect your preferred voice attendant with the headphones to get the best experience.
- The Sony | Headphones Connect app helps you set your ideal noise cancelling and equalizer settings as per your requirements.
- You can make and take phone calls using the headphones.
- The headphones come with different modes such as ambient sound mode, normal mode and voice mode to provide a diverse workout session.
- Its battery life can last up to 9 hours and carries an additional 6 hours of charge with its charging case.
- The headphones are splash proof.
The Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones have been engineered to support your heavy workout sessions as they come with zero wires. The SoundSport Free feature of the headphones gives an integrated dual-microphone array that is located on the right earbud so that you don’t leave any priority calls unattended, all the while, stay connected with the music.
The Bose Connect app is a true charmer that comes with the headphones. It has a ‘Find My Buds’ feature that informs you when and where your headphones were last connected with your device, making it easier to track them down. If displaced, you can easily keep tabs on their location by their audio signal alert. The app is your go-to feature as it helps you manage all your Bluetooth connections, personalize your settings, get software updates and switch between devices as per your liking.
The headphone case has two functions; one as a storage unit and another as a charging case that provides you with two additional full charges or up to 10 hours of battery life. So, whenever you feel like breaking a sweat, your Bose SoundSport Free, True Wireless Earbuds, (Sweatproof... are ready to make your experience better.
Bose is a big name when it comes to headphone and there is no doubt that this set is one of the best headphones for working out that you can get.
- Easy to fit earbuds with 3 different pairs of stay hear and sports tips in the sizes of small, medium and large.
- The earbuds are sweat and water resistant to ensure any sort of exercise without harming the device.
- Now, you get the ability to track down your earbuds by the Bose Connect app’s feature; Find My Buds.
- SoundSport Free with an integrated dual-microphone array feature enables you to receive calls on priority without disturbing your workout flow.
- The Firmware update help to improve audio and video synchronization for people using any Bluetooth devices.
Be ready to be surrounded by the presence of music that inspires you to move, anywhere and anytime you want with the Aftershokz Trekz Air Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones.
The Trekz Air is super lightweight, which helps it stay over your ears without making its physical presence felt, giving you comfort while exercising.
The sound quality of the headphones is excellent as well, as it offers a dynamic sound range and deeper bass quality. It comes with an improved dual noise cancelling microphone to make sure that your favorite track is crystal clear and you are able to make calls without any disturbing elements.
The headphones carry a Leaks layer technology, a smart way of reducing sound leakage and getting undisturbed music while you exercise.
The AfterShokz Air AS650CR Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction... are 20% lighter than its counterparts in the market, which makes it more comfortable, stable to wear and some of the best headphones for working out. The pieces are equipped with brilliant reflective strips that make the other pedestrians and vehicles aware of your presence on the road or pavement.
- The headphones carry the innovative Aftershocks feature with the Premium Pitch technology that ensures you gain a good range of dynamic sound.
- The accompanying reflective strips help you stay visible even in the darkest hour.
- The headphones use Bluetooth v4.2 connectivity and convenient multi-point pairing to stay connected with whatever device you wish them to be paired with.
- Its Open Fit design doesn’t cover your ear completely so that you are aware of your environment while exercising as well.
- Enjoy up to 6 hours of continuous use with its long term wear.
Everyone seeks crystal clear sound quality and comfort in a set of good workout headphones.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay gives you just that with their crisp, Bang & Olufsen signature sound quality, tested by professional B&O sound engineers.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E6 in-Ear Wireless Earphones are lightweight and have an ergonomic shape that securely sits on your ear, giving you a stable and comfortable workout experience.They qualify to be on our list of the one of the best headphones for working out.
The Beoplay E6 has been designed with high-quality material that aims to keep up with your active lifestyle. The cords are super easy to clean and lasts longer due to its braided texture.
The battery of the headphones can last up to 5 hours with two-hours of charging. When earphones are not in use, they often tend to wind up together and become a hassle to store, but with the Beoplay E6, you won’t have to face such issues as the buds click together magnetically and can be worn around your neck when not in use.
- The signature sound of Bang & Olufsen Beoplay E6 In-Ear Wireless Earphones - Black,... offers headphones with rich audio quality.
- The ergonomic design makes it easy to wear and fits around your ear comfortably.
- The earphones carry 5 hours of battery for continuous playback so that you never head on to a workout session without your favorite track playing.
- The earphones power down when they are not in use to conserve battery.
- The braided texture makes it more durable and extremely easy to clean.
- The earphones have been crafted with the use of materials like high-quality aluminum, textile, rubber and polymer.
Even if you aren’t big on the whole wireless headphone scene, you couldn’t have missed the revolution that the Apple AirPods brought along, giving it a title of wireless earphones that are one of its kind.
The Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case have a stem-like shape and the charging case looks like a pillbox. Changing a bit from the previous versions, this model of AirPods case has a small LED light on the front, so that you can easily assess the status of charging, and when the earbuds are fully charged it automatically turns green so that you can take them out for your next adventure.
The charging case adds about 20 hours of additional battery life to the AirPods. The earphones pairs with your device pretty quickly, wasting no time so that you can utilize it on exercising instead.
Miss Siri? With the new H1 chip, you can access hands free ‘Hey Siri’ feature, meaning you can make use of voice assistance even when you workout out.
Though the earbuds don’t exhibit the heaviest bass, they are still very lively and conduct a great audio quality for you to enjoy during your workout session. Ok call me be biased but who can argue these AiroPods have to be some of the best headphones for working out? You see them everywhere!!
- The Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case automatically connects with your Apple device and gets switched-on.
- You can access Siri’s assistance by simply saying ‘Hey Siri’ like in other Apple devices.
- The case is equipped with LED light to inform you about the charging status.
- With a double tap on the AirPods, you can play or skip forward your tracks.
- The charging case becomes the storage unit to keep the earbuds safely as well.
Looking for good quality wireless headphones so that your favorite tracks keep you company when go out for a run? Then the Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones for Running should definitely be added on your best headphones for working out list.
These headphones have excellent battery life, lasting up to 12 hours in your pocket. With just five minutes of quick charging, you can enjoy an hour of playback of the tracks that keeps you going.
The headphones are customized with EQ settings saved up with the Jaybird app that lets you control your music according to your preference.
Now, even if you carry on an intense workout session that results in heavy sweating, then don’t be worried about your headphones as they are sweat proof and water resistant to encourage any sort of activity you wish to perform
- The interchangeable fins and tips help you find the right fit for your ears.
- The Jaybird RUN True Wireless Headphones for Running, Secure... are water and sweat resistant.
- With 4 hours of playback time and an additional 8 hours through the charging case, the headphones can last up to 12 hours with one charge when not used.
- Adjust your music as per your liking with the Jaybird app and never miss a call of priority.
Everyone wishes to lead a healthy lifestyle and what could be better if that comes with the company of your favorite beats! Now, lead an active lifestyle with Jabra Elite Active 65t True Wireless Sports Earbuds with Charging Case as they are sweat and dust resistant so that you can carry out any activity you want.
These earbuds are even equipped with an accelerometer to track your fitness and performance by using its integrated motion sensor, so they are not just your usual headphones but a fitness tracker as well to help you benefit from your workout.
With one single charge, the earbuds can go on for 5 hours and 15 hours with the use of the charging case. It also exhibits quick charging, and with just 15 minutes of charging time, you can enjoy 1.5 hours of your favorite playlist.
The in-ear design of the earbuds gives it good stability that you depend on while working out, helping you keep the earbuds in place. If you ask me, I would probably chose these as my faviorite and the best headphones for working out.
- You can use voice command to connect with assistants and devices like Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant.
- The Jabra Sound+ app helps you customize your playlist, keep tabs on the charge and so much more.
- You can make calls from the earbuds as well.
- Track your fitness with the earbuds and enhance the quality of your performance.
- The Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds – True Wireless Earbuds... is sweat and dust resistant so that you are able to carry out any sort of exercise you want.
Samsung Galaxy Buds, Bluetooth True Wireless Earbuds come with the reputation of the brand attached to it and Samsung has tried to make it as convenient for you as possible with a battery that can last up to 13 hours with the charging case that doubles when you use a wireless charger. The earbuds can last up to 6-7 hours while in use continuously.
Equipped with sound by AKG, these earbuds offers premium sound quality, making your exercise experience so much more enjoyable.
A great fit will help you exercise better without any disturbance. Thus, the Galaxy earbuds come with three adjustable eartips and wingtip sizes so that you exercise with the right size of earbuds in your ear, one that doesn’t fall off mid-exercise.
You can control your surrounding sounds as well. With Ambient Aware, you can select what amount of background noise you would like to be aware of.
The Galaxy Buds True Wireless Earbuds (Wireless Charging Case... exhibit splash resistant technology, so that even if a drop of water comes your way, something spills over it or you go out for a run in the rain, your earbuds remain safe. You can make any list of the best headphones for working out without these Galaxy earbuds.
- The earbuds give you 6 hours of battery life with continuous use and 7 hours of additional battery life on using the charging case.
- You can pair your earbuds with Android or iOS systems easily via Bluetooth connectivity.
- With the use of Ambient Aware, you can adjust how much surrounding sound you wish to be aware of.
- The sound has been tuned by AKG, giving it a credible sound quality.
- It comes with three adjustable tips to fit most ears easily.
- The earbuds are splash, spill and water resistant.
You can’t compromise on the quality of your performance while exercising, and the Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones help you enhance the quality of your workout with their StayHear+ tips that stay in your ears even during the most intense exercises.
Stay connected with the beats that keep your feet moving by itself with the earphones’ 6 hours of battery life even after continuous playback.
The app that comes along with the earphones help you utilize your time better, customize your playlist according to your mood and personalize your settings to enhance the productivity of your workout session.
The in-ear design of the earphones makes it easily stay over your ears even with intense movement and are comfortable to wear for a long duration.
The Bose SoundSport, Wireless Earbuds, (Sweatproof Bluetooth... are even sweat resistant and since they are meant to be wireless bluetooth sports earphones, it comes in handy when you sweat a lot during your exercise.
If you get these headphones, you will love them – they are qualify to be on this list of the one of the best headphones for working out.
- Its exclusive stay hear+ feature helps keep the earbuds in place inside your ear and doesn’t fall off mid-exercise.
- Aided by voice prompts, the earphones are easily paired with a device through Bluetooth.
- The earphones are water and sweat resistant so that you can carry out any activity you want.
- The quality of the audio is top-notch owing to Bose active EQ.
- The battery of the earphones can last up to 6 hours with one single charge and continuous use.
If you are looking for wireless bluetooth earphones that come under your budget, then Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones might be the one for you, making them your very own best headphones for working out option.
Its ear-hook design stays around your ear with ease, not letting it fall off during exercise movements. Its silicone-covered, semi-flexible hooks make them a comfortable and stable option so that your exercise session is undisturbed and always under the presence of your favorite tracks.
The battery life that the earphones exhibit is surely above your average earphones, standing at up to 12 hours. The headphones also facilitate the user with fast charging, claiming that with only five minutes of charging time, you can enjoy an hour of playback use.
Talking about the audio quality, the headphones provide you with deep, bouncy bass. So, if you decide to blast some pumping beats into your ears, it will help you move faster!
The Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Sports... showcase excellent resistance against water, you can even go for a swim with these on, as the rating it IPX7 suggests that these pieces can also be submerged underwater and would suffer no harm.
- The headphones carry a long lasting battery life with up to 12 hours of playback time.
- The deep bass audio quality helps you exercise better.
- The over the ear design is gentle on the ear and comfortable to wear even for long durations.
- The earbuds have been made from soft silicone that goes easy on your ears.
- The headphones are sweat proof and water resistant to allow you to carry out any intensity of activities you want.
These earbuds showcase built-in noise reduction technology chips to prevent ambient noises from disturbing your workout. And not just that, the earbuds also carry hi-fi sound quality with deep bass and stability of beats.
The Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones True Wireless Earbuds Sports have gel flexible silicone ear caps that are easy to wear and comfortable for your body. Added to that, it’s ergonomically designed giving it a better fit.
Even if you go for a run in the heavy rain, the earbuds won’t be bothered by it as they are IPX5 sweatproof sports earbuds, allowing you to carry out whatever activity you like, whenever you like.
The GRDE GL019 Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones True... make use of lossless HD rendering technology, a smart way of delivering high quality audio.
- The earbuds use Bluetooth 5.0 to stay paired with your device.
- As it is waterproof and sweatproof, you can sweat all you want but the earbuds will not be damaged.
- It has a built-in 1000 mAh battery life that can recharge the buds 5 times and charging it for 2 hours will render you with 7 hours of playback time.
- The earbuds can be paired with your device in a single step.
Exercising is a tough task. Sometimes, it can turn very monotonous leading you to discard your fitness routine from your lifestyle, which is no good. Music will keep you motivated and lift up your mood and spirit and remind you to keep your body moving with the rhythm.
While music holds so much importance when it comes to a successful exercise session, we can’t compromise on good quality workout headphones. In this list we have reviewed some of the most popular and best headphones for working out to make it easier for you to choose your ideal headphone.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick up a bottle of water, tie up your laces and let’s head out with our favorite playlist blasting through our wireless workout headphones.
|Shop Fitness Wearables & Accessories:|
|› Fitbit Store||› Garmin Fitness Store|
|› Apple Fitness Store||› Shop NIKE Store|
|› Best Athletic Sneakers||› Best Women’s Sports Watches|
|› Best Men’s Athletic Watches||› Shop SUUNTO Fitness Tech|
|› › Best Running Watches||› Shop Beats By Dre Headphones|
|› Best Running Waist Packs||› Women’s Running Shoes|
Other buying guides and resources recommended for you:
Best Headphones For Working Out & Exercise
Leave your vote
Interested in more options in this category? Check out our extended product listing below:
Last update on 2021-07-25 : Disclosure: We may earn a small fee on qualified purchases made through links on this blog